We have many replacement parts for your Country Flame wood burning stove. (Also known as a Mt. Vernon) We have Country Flame blowers, motors, rheostats, thermodisc, catalytic combustors, gaskets and door glass. If you can not find what you are looking for please call, e-mail or fill out our Parts Request Form and we will be happy to assist you.
These are parts for the old Country Flame stoves, not the newer ones made by American Energy Systems.